An amethyst in bird-form, meet the Costa’s Hummingbird. A desert hummingbird, Costa’s Hummingbird breeds in the Sonoran and Mojave Deserts of California and Arizona.
MBTI in Fiction: ENFPs see life as full of possibilities. They make connections between events and information very quickly, and confidently proceed based on the patterns they see. They want a lot of affirmation from others, and readily give appreciation and support. Spontaneous and flexible, ENFPs often rely on their ability to improvise and their verbal fluency. (x)
motivated briarlight is where its at
BWAAAH THANK YOU SO MUCH I HOPE YOU GET IT SOON, TOO!!
Phoenix’s and Maya’s voices are PERFECT okay
Also goddammit blue badger I’m sick of your shit
MY HAnDS ARE SHAKING WITH EXCITEMENT AND I AM ON THE VERGE OF TEARS
GONNA GET PROFESSOR LAYTON VS ACE ATTORNEY AFTER ALL THESE YEARS OF QUIET TEARS AND TREPIDATION
SPOILERS WILL BE KEPT UNDER A READMORE AND TAGGED #quail vs professor layton vs ace attorney BECAUSE OKAY WHY NOT
1. Don’t try to piss quietly. Nobody in a public restroom thinks you’re knitting in your stall. They came to piss, just like you. And if you have to take a dump, do it. Get over your fear of public toilets. It’ll make life a lot easier.
2. Masturbate. Masturbate a lot. Talk about it with your friends. You’ve got the right to make yourself feel good and brag about it just like all the boys with extra large kleenex packages on their desks.
3. If you want the large fries, get the large fries. Hunger and appetite are nothing to be ashamed of, just human. Don’t ever feel guilty for eating in front of others. You need to nourish your body to stay alive. We all do.
4. Laugh as loud as you have to, no matter if you snort or gasp or literally scream.
5. Fart when you have to.
6. Always remember you weren’t born to visually please others. Forget the phrase “what if they think it’s ugly”. If you think it’s lovely, it is lovely. You wanna wear it, wear it!
7. Speak your mind! You can learn to do so without insulting others or shoving your opinion down other people’s throats."
— Seven Simple Ways To Free Yourself, from girl to girl (via notcapableoflove)