Oh my god guys, I am actually doing this. I can’t believe it. Please, please, please signal boost the shit outta this. I have been homeless on the streets and couch-surfing for the past 4 years, since I was 18yrs old and my parents choose religion over their child. This is my fucking ticket to freedom, something I have been dreaming of since the first time I attempted to run away from the abuse.
I have poured every last ounce of hope I’ve got left in my reserves for this. I haven’t looked forward to something more than a month in the future in years. I never envisioned myself living past 25, but my god in this moment I hope I can live past 50. I just… fuck. I’m so excited. :3
I tried and lost, I’ll fight for you
And now we’ll be, the perfect two
i have a folder full of pictures of screaming birds that i look at when i’m sad sometimes
haha. calm down nerds
wolf playing in the snow
1. First impression: Hmm, a new Aspenclan member. I don’t know if she’ll be one of those people who posts once and never appears again but I guess we’ll have to wait and see
2. Truth is: /FALLS DOWN A STAIRCASE AND THROWS ARTWORK AT YOU/ /PICKS YOU UP AND CARRIES YOU ON A SEMI-GAY FRIEND HONEYMOON/
3. How old do you look: 15 or 16, you look your age but certainly act older
4. Have you ever made me laugh: Yes, all the time! <3
5. Have you ever made me mad: Only when I look at your art and wonder “wILL I EVER HAVE THAT AESTHETIC”
6. Best feature: You’re always very comforting to talk to, you’re a very skilled artist, very patient with me and my bumbling, and you love to talk about OCs with me!
7. Have I ever had a crush on you: <;
8. You’re my: Best internet friend, art and rp buddy, subtle homo crush, and person I’d no doubt take a bullet for
9. Name in my phone: Your name + WALF
10. Should you post this too? yisss
I wanted to try out a new technique and I started watching Gravity Falls at last so have a Dipper
I met this twerking, albino Raven named Pearl today. It is only one of four known albino Ravens in the whole world.
Pearl lives in this woman’s house. The handler has a permit, and the bird is property of the government (like hawks and falcons). She is affiliated with the California Wildlife Center. Every time the handler stopped petting Pearl she started cawing. She really likes affection.